Wednesday, March 30, 2011

adventure...

i LOVE that this sweet girl makes me feel like a kid again. At least once a day we head out to the front yard for an exciting adventure. We manage to find golf balls, kitty cats, disgusting lizards that make me want to vomit, grass, airplanes...the list goes on and on. I just love to just sit and watch. Observe this intrigued little darling get so ecstatic over the simplest of things. She helps me to pause, breathe in the fresh...well fresh for California standards...air and get back to basics. Just what I need to help me remember to be grateful for the simple things in life....especially baby fedoras:)






2 comments:

Brittny said...

OH MY GOSH!! (why do I always start off my comments with "oh my gosh"??? - it's because she is such a doll!!:) I can not even handle how cute that outfit is and I am in love with that fedora (Q has it too!). Can't wait for them to be twiners!! ... I wish that I was your neighbor because Quinn LOVEs the simple daily walk to the mail box. Sad that is all she gets here in Utah:( We need to visit you and go with you on your daily front yard adventures.
Oh and are those little gold topsiders?!! Darling!!

Courtney Brasher said...

SUCH Cute pics!!!!!!! I love little Harlow girl! It's so true though about how you re-live life through them and get so excited about the smallest things.

N-e-who,
Cute girlie + Cute outfit= Amazing!

p.s. I totally went online after I saw these pics and bought T the fedora too:).lol. WAY to cute to pass up