Wednesday, April 27, 2011

burnt out...

We have been all over the place these past few weeks. We've been to Disneyland, Utah, Mexico AND Arizona with little breaks in between.
This is what an exhausted, teething, hasn't had any sort of schedule, 19 month old looks like...


She will not let me put her down, she has been so whiny and cranky.
I just gave up and figured I should capture my little crazy girl on camera in hopes that this is JUST A PHASE and will be VERY short lived.
We had a blast and have a TON of pics to share, but for now...we need some peace and quiet with lots of snuggles and kisses.

3 comments:

Brittny said...

is it ok to laugh? She is probably the cutest cranky/teething girl!! I love her! good luck over there, hope the schedule can kick back in soon!!

Courtney Brasher said...

Poor kiddo. But I agree she is the Cutest Cranky girl I have ever seen:). It was great hanging out you guys though. Hope Harlow gets back to her silly happy self soon!

Jason and Amy said...

ive never met harlow in real life but i can tell from pictures she is the cutest little girl ever. last year we did disneyland, mexico, arizona, and utah in a month. kids and mommy were a mess for weeks.... i feel your pain :)