Tuesday, March 22, 2011

18 months!!!

Today my sweet baby turns a year and a half! I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying. It makes me so sad when I come to the realization that Harlow isn't a baby anymore, she's a kid! I LOVE the adorable little girl that she is becoming. She has the BEST sense of humor and KNOWS that she's funny. She is always trying so hard not to smile when she does something silly, I can't stop cracking up! She is constantly happy and just walks around the house talking and laughing. She is the best at giving hugs and kisses. I just love when she'll grab my cheeks and give me a huge kiss out of nowhere. Whenever Eric or I walk into the room she stops what she's doing and makes sure to wave and say "hi!!!". She is such a doll and we can't imagine our lives without her. I know I've said this before, but Eric and I are constantly saying how cute she is, we just can't get enough of her. Well, only 6 more months until she's 2! I guess I need to start planning her birthday party!!! :)


2 comments:

Brittny said...

She is sooo big and sooo darling!! I can not believe how cute her little personality is! and I totally believe that she is super funny because her mom is hysterical!! I can't wait to get a big hug and kiss from her in a couple weeks Quinn can't wait to see her BFF either:)

Courtney Brasher said...

Love her little ensemble! So cute! And I hate how fast they grow up! It seriously kills me!