Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lately...

Ever since Harlow was about 7 months old, she has been the best sleeper. She loves taking naps and we never have a problem putting her down at night. Notice that I said "7 months old"...before then, she was waking up every 2 hours at night and I had to "bounce" her to sleep for naps...it was miserable. Anyways, ever once in awhile she decides to be a stinker and won't take a nap when I put her in her bed. I know she's exhausted and needs a nap, she just won't take one. I blame it on teething. One Sunday...the day we would appreciate her taking a nap them most!! :)...she didn't nap but was so cranky. So around 4pm we took her for a walk in her wagon. As Eric and I were talking we kept looking back at her and it just looked like she was looking down at the doll she was holding. She CANNOT fall asleep anywhere besides her crib and occasionally a car ride so we were so surprised when we found out that she was sleeping! She is so out of it, it's hilarious!

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

This video is so cute! I Laughed harder and harder each time I replayed it. Such a sweet girl! And she was so tired:). I loved how she fell right asleep right after she looked up at you. I Love these cute little things they do. They just melt your heart.

Brittny said...

haha! that is hilarious! She is so adorable!!