Friday, December 26, 2008

tis the season...

Even though we didn't celebrate Christmas at our apartment, Eric and I both felt that it just wouldn't feel the same without the smell of a christmas tree throughout the month of December, so we went out and found the perfect one. Since it is our first christmas together, we didn't really have any decorations, but we jazzed up the apartment with what we had and it worked out great!

Our tree...we got the ornaments from Costco and LOVE them!

We decided that since we have a fireplace that we NEVER use, we might as well make it useful for for once and get stockings (even though we didn't even put anything in them)

I have come to realize over the years that I have OCD when it comes to wrapping presents...I will sit there for hours perfecting the wrap, and in the end I get overly excited to see the finished product...Eric thinks I am crazy...I can't blame him

0 comments: