Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Ode To Court...

My good friend Court's bday is today. Court and I met in our 9th grade p.e. class and have been great friends ever since. She is the most kind, loving and creative person. She always has a great attitude and I know if I ever need someone to laugh with, it's her. We always seem to laugh at the dumbest things, and continue laughing until most people don't find it funny anymore. Thanks for always being there for me Court. I hope that you have a fantastic birthday, you deserve it!!! I love you~ here are some old school pics, I think you might get a kick out of some of them. I didn't even know I had some of them:)


Court's hand got stuck in her pocket:)...

We were getting attacked by wild beasts!!! (Ok, they were harmless animals at a farm, but it was scary)...

lnkdup crew: Jess, Britt and Court...

Powell (in our handmade swimsuits)...

She's hot even 3 days before she gives birth...

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

Wow... I loved those pics! They really did bring back some good/funny memories :) Ha! Ha! good times. Thanks Jess, you really know how to make someone feel loved on their b-day.
P.s. Thanks for the facebook happy b-day message, the text message, the cell phone message, and the blog entry. You really are an Amazing friend!!! I don't know any one else who would try so hard to make someone feel Oh.. so Special:)

Brittny said...

haha those are funny pictures! i remember being there some of the times but the times when i wasn't i remember those hilarious stories:) i love you girls!