Tuesday, December 2, 2008

julie...

My little sister Julie had a week off of school for thanksgiving so she decided that she wanted to come stay with us for the break. Anyone who knows Julie will agree that she is hysterical. We had a blast while she was here, we went to Twilight, she came a watched the kiddos with me, and she went down to mexico with us. The week flew by and before we knew it, she had to go back to California:( Here are some pics of Julie from the past couple of years. She is growing up so fast, I can't handle it! Ever since she was little, I've tried to make her into my mini-me, but ow that she's getting older, she has more of an opinion...dang it! :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

the other day i saw ashley ramond and she said i was literally a mini you. i realy dont know how i could b a mini u when im 5ft5. thats a 1st. well ya. i dont really have anything else to say so bye! wait thats something to say! o well now i really dont have anything to say:{ ok well.ya.BYE!

Unknown said...

julie

julie

julie
this is julie ya so ya ok bye

julie