Friday, December 26, 2008

in the moment...

Anyone that knows Rod, knows that he is obsessed with taking pictures; which I love (even though we rarely ever see them again:)) Since I am so bad at remembering to take pictures, I am glad to have Rod there taking shots every second to capture the candid moments, so here are a few action pics that might help to re-create our fun family time.

matching p.j.s....Next years Christmas Card... What do you think Diane?

my first time hearing about the amazing art of Mod Podge...(my new favorite word by the way)

thanking Meg for the unique gift of the Lovitt and Touche monthly monitor...

this one is my favorite...Sammie just realized that those amazing bike streamers that we just opened were meant for Meghan, so this is an action shot of her jumping up and ripping them out of Eric's hands...

explaining our unique experience with the air brush guy at the ghetto mall...totally worth it for the shirts...

0 comments: