Wednesday, December 31, 2008

sue...

My mom's birthday was 2 days after christmas but I didn't get around to posting about her until now. Sue is such a gem and the best mom in the world. She is beautiful inside and out, and I think she pulls off the shaved Britney Spears 'do pretty well if I do say so myself! She's the toughest lady I know and taught us kids well. I always considered her to be a pretty cool mom, she choreographed ALL of our talent show performances in elementary school and all of my friends loved her in high school; anytime people were over, she'd run into the kitchen and bake us some goodies to eat. She has taught me so much over the years: it's never too early to have sweets (she sometimes let us eat ice cream in our Cream of Wheat for breakfast), how to use a sewing machine, how writing thank you cards is a MUST, always use moisturizer, make sure that your husband is your best friend, laughter is the best medicine; those are just to name a few. I could go on and on about what this lovely lady has taught me. She is a true hero in my life and I love her to death. I don't know what I would do without good ol' Sue:) I love you mom! Happy Birthday!!!




0 comments: