Sunday, September 21, 2008

An Ode to Britt...

My good friend, Brittny's birthday is the day after mine and I wanted to post a few pics from over the 9 years that we have known each other. As I was going through the pictures I couldn't stop laughing because we have had so many hilarious memories over the years. Britt is a friend that I know I can count on for anything. She has such a great personality and is always a great example to me. We have had so many laughs and tears...(and even more hair dye) throughout those years:) I love her to death and know that we will be life long friends.
We can sit and laugh for hours about the smallest things. I can never be around her without laughing until I cry. I love the fact that we can go out and have a blast, or just stay at home and talk for hours upon end and probably have even more fun. She is never afraid to act silly with me and I love that about her.
Thanks for being such a great friend over the years Britt! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and a fabulous year! I love you!