Monday, September 22, 2008

the celebration...

My birthday fell on a sunday this year so we had a "birthday celebration day" as Eric referred to it, on Saturday. Eric had a fun filled day planned...we started with delicious lunch at Cafe Rio and then Eric dropped me off at a spa for a fun filled relaxing massage, facial and body wrap. Then he picked me up and took me home where his family was waiting along with a few dozen roses he picked up:) I quickly got ready, then we opened presents and headed out to a nearby sushi restaurant for yummy dinner. We said our goodbyes and Eric took me to the Melting Pot for dessert. Eric is always so good at making birthdays and holidays so special. I am so lucky to have him as a husband! I had a great day and a fantastic relaxing weekend spent with some of the people I love:)

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

Do they have a Cafe Rio in Az?

Jennah said...

Where's Shane? :) Miss you guys!