Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"me? i want a hula hoop..."

I was going through my photos and realized that I never posted these videos. These were taken a few months ago. We were at my aunt's house and the older kids decided to spice things up by having a hula hoop competition. Poor Julie had never really used a hula hoop so she couldn't get the hang of it. She was hysterical to watch cuz she was trying so hard, but just couldn't get it going...then finally, we caught it on film...she was successful! We were laughing so hard b/c she had a very unusual technique...but hey, it worked eventually! Then my mom decided to give it a whirl...not so successful...she was still pretty stiff from chemo (she's doing a lot better now), but you can see where Julie gets here tiny legs from:)

1 comments:

Brittny said...

haha that is hysterical!...p.s. did i ever tell you that i'm the hula hoop queen?! i want to have a match the next time i see you:)