Monday, September 22, 2008

09.21.1984

24 years ago I was welcomed by a great family who lovingly fed and nurtured me...then fed me some more:) And still, to this day, not a thing has changed... I woke up to breakfast in bed and was treated to Eric's amazing homemade lasagna for dinner and a cute and delicious oversized cupcake from Meghan for dessert. I had a terrific birthday and ate way too much, but I've come to realize that is one thing in my life that most likely won't change and so I have come to terms with it:)

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!!!! Sorry i couldn't stay and chat with you very long at bee's on the web cam but I do hope you had an awesome b-day : ) I still cant believe you guys (or all of us now:)are 24! We are sooo OLD!!! Scary. Where has the time gone.

Oh, and I have to ask,how in the world did Megan make that huge cup cake! I love it. It is so dang cute!

The Reays said...

Hello Herberts. THIS is the Reays, Jessica We wish a very happy B-day to you. Eric had better dun good with the presents this year. Hopefully we will be coming to Mesa soon so we can come and Visit yall. Hope you enjoyed your festivities