Monday, July 7, 2008

My First Creations on the Sewing Machine!!!

So when we were in California the other weekend, my mom was nice (and patient) enough to teach me how to sew!!! I loved it!!! I decided that I would start off with little girl's dresses...hold your horses...I am NOT pregnant...I just figured since they are a whole lot smaller than my size, it would be a lot easier to learn. So here are the 2 dresses that I made that weekend (they are both the same pattern, just different fabrics), I am excited to make more!!!

4 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

soooo.... cute!!!

Brittny said...

those are amazing jess! you are sooo talented!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

SO cute! Great job- you know I have two little girls you can practice on! :)