Wednesday, January 26, 2011

nothin...

Well nothing too exciting has been going on here.
Eric broke his foot last week. I'll spare you from seeing the disgusting pictures.
A boat on a trailer smashed 3 bones.
Pretty gross.
Harlow is just as cute as ever. She LOVES having daddy home!
We feel like she gets older and smarter each day! I can't handle it!
Eric and I were talking about a family that owns the drugstore that we go to. I love it there. They know everyone by name. It feels like we're in a tiny town in the 1950's.
Anyways, Eric was telling me that one of the sons has SIX daughters!!! I quickly told Eric how awesome I thought that would be...just imagine! 6 Harlows running around! I would be in heaven.
Eric quickly cut me off by saying, if that ever did happen, his biggest concern would be having a house full of females "on the same schedule". I almost choked on my food from laughing so hard.
I think his medication makes him funnier. He doesn't seem to edit his thoughts before he speaks...hilarious.





1 comments:

samantha joy said...

oh my gosh jessica, stop! I'm dying, I dont know what to do with myself withouth you eric and harlow around.