Wednesday, January 26, 2011

clemmie sue...

I can't believe that I have NEVER mentioned Clemmis Sue on my blog! My sister and I started our headband company, Clemmie Sue last summer and have absolutely LOVED the creative process that goes into making adorable hair accessories. We started out by making headbands for adults and have naturally gone into baby headbands as well. We have an etsy shop: clemmiesue.etsy.com.
Please feel free to take a look! Here is a sneak peak of some of our newest pieces for all of the Baby Sue's out there: (they will be updated in the shop throughout the next few days)




3 comments:

Jimmy and Kira Secor said...

Jessica!! I want the white one!! Can you let me know how much it is and send me 2 of them??

Courtney Brasher said...

Jess, I love how they turned out! So Cute! Can't wait to see you soon!

Katie Wiens said...

love thoose ones!!!!! how much