Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Harlow's 1st Birthday Party!



It has been a month since Harlow's big birthday bash! (I am so behind!) I LOVE the fact that Eric's family gets even more excited about themed parties than I do:) I saw a few sushi party ideas online when I was pregnant with Harlow and fell in love with the idea! So needless to say, I've been planning baby H's party for quite some time:) We had the party on my mother in law, Diane's actual birthday, and like usual, she was ready and willing to host it at her house and help prepare the entire thing, even though she should have been resting with her feet up all day! I am so grateful for our wonderful family and ALL of the help that we had with this big event...I could've NEVER done it by myself! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Until next year:) (To tell you the truth...I am already thinking of ideas for birthday #2! hahaha!...seriously though.)

The Decor:







The Food: (I realized that I didn't get a single picture of the actual food we ate for dinner:( We had real sushi and chicken, rice and eggrolls.)







3 comments:

Brittny said...

wow!!! that's a darling party! I love how creative you were with it. it was perfect:) I have to make it to the next one for sure:)

Dale Obrochta said...

The picture of her on the table with the food is adorable.

Ang said...

oh. my. gosh. This is amazing Jess! Really? You need to be a party planner.