Friday, October 8, 2010

Harlow -Month 12

I am so late on this post...Harlow is ONE YEAR OLD!!! I seriously cannot believe that it has been a year since we went to the hospital anxiously awaiting our little doll's arrival. Harlow has changed our lives in so many ways and we just can't imagine life without her. She brightens our day and Eric and I laugh at how many times we say, "she is seriously so cute!" to each other each and every day. We miss her when she sleeps and can't get enough of her when she's awake. She is our joy and obsession. It's sad to think that this will be the last slideshow, for awhile at least, but I have made it a priority to make sure that I continue to take tons of pictures of our little babe. I have to! Time just goes by so quickly, it makes me sick! Well, baby H has the most adorable personality and the best word to describe her is, "Sweet". She is just so loving, affectionate and caring. We love you Harlow babe!!! Happy First Year!!!

1 comments:

Brittny said...

oh my gosh Jess!!! I couldn't stop smiling through the whole video! She is so adorable and has such a cute little personality, I wonder why you love her sooo much:) I'm so glad that I got to see you guys this last weekend. I love being able to see H in person. I am just so lucky to share a birthday with one of the cutest girls in the world! Happy Birthday Harlow! love u