Thursday, January 15, 2009

viceroy...

Eric and i stayed at the Viceroy hotel in Palm Springs for our anniversary...and LOVED it! It has a cool, contemporary, hip feel. I loved that it was small and hidden. We loved the service, the food and the decor!

We passed the hotel twice when we were trying to find it, because it was so hidden...

We had dinner on the outdoor patio all to ourselves on the couch against the back wall. Of course I forgot my camara, but got this shot the next morning as we were leaving. It was so romantic and nice to be alone.

Our room...I LOVED the black and white with yellow...I might use that in a future house someday:)


1 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

very cool! I too love the black, white and yellow decor. I do have to say that i just got a black and white damask duvet cover and added yellow and white stripped sheets, pillows and curtains from pottery barn. And to be honest i'm not sure i'm in love with it. I will have to post pics soon to see what you think :)