Tuesday, January 27, 2009

fitness...

Eric and I were just hanging around the house the other day when I brought up the fact that I have never been able to do a pull-up, and I would love to do at least one. Eric has pretty good upper arm strength, so he was astounded that I couldn't do a single pull-up. I proceeded to tell him that I can't really even do a correct push-up, so I got on the ground...in a dress, mind you...to prove to him of my physical un-fitness. Then, we went even further to talk about how awesome it is when people do a hand stand against a wall and do an upside down push-up. Eric and I both were interested to see if he could do it and these are the unfortunate events that followed... (I am apologizing ahead of time...I wasn't thinking, so I put the camera on its side...but I promise you it is well worth tilting your head for a minute or so)

6 comments:

Hagg's said...

Are you serious? That was a joke right? :)

Brittny said...

that is so funny! i was laughing so hard! put that on youtube:)

McKenzie Mae Haggard said...

I just watched that video and laughed so hard. Eric would fall...twice!!! you guys are cute

mckell said...

hahahahaha you guys are so stinking cute! I love that your always laughing together :) Eric is such a dork.

Courtney Brasher said...

I not only loved the part when eric hit the light but the best is when your cat runs for its life when eric hit the floor the first time. Poor kitty...I would have ran for my life too :)

Lindsay said...

You guys are so funny and Eric is so tuff!