Sunday, January 11, 2009

game night...

We had our friends, the Ballards over for a little night of hilarious games and some delish hot coco. We started off by playing a round of The Office (thanks for the game Sammie!). Now, the Ballards love The Office just as much as we do, so that was a pretty intense game filled with many "that's what she said"s being thrown around. Next we broke out the wii and played for a while. I almost peed my pants from laughing at "Knowshawn" and "Fifi" (Kevin and Lyndi's wii characters). I am very proud to say that both Lyndi and I completely DEMOLISHED our hubands in boxing:) I was extremely sore for the next few days, but the night was hysterical and we got some great action shots:) Thanks for coming over Ballards!



Now this pic is absolutely hilarious...I was so determined to beat Eric at boxing that I think I ripped my arm out of its socket...

2 comments:

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

Nice upper cut, Rocky!

Jennah said...

Love the Office game! I got it for my day of birth and I love it!