Monday, April 12, 2010

Sue...

My dear mom passed away on March 26th early in the morning after a long 3 year battle with cancer. We were all so happy that we were able to spend quality time with her these past few months, it was such a sacred time for our family. All of us kids considered it a great honor to be able to take care of her during her final days, especially because she took such good care of us throughout our whole lives. She was such an angel in our lives and we truly miss her. Thank you for being the best mom, grandma, wife and friend that any of us could ever ask for. We love you mom and miss you everyday!!!



5 comments:

Brittny said...

I love her so much too! You are such a great daughter and I know that she was very appreciative of your love and care for her, especially in these last few months. I will miss her a ton. She was such a good second mom and such a trooper with all of our goofy jokes and weird things we did/do:) I love you Jess! You are so amazing!

Lindsay said...

I love her and you! I have been thinking about you guys a lot. My sister Mandy was having a really hard time...she loves Josh so much:)

michelle m said...

Thinking about things your mom said to me has gotten me through a number of difficult times. She always made me feel so welcome! :)

Annie and Dan said...

I too will miss your mom. She really was so amazing in so many ways. She will always be a part of why my youth was so wonderful. Thanks for sharing her with all of us!

Tyler & Brittany said...

We are so sorry for your loss!!! We love you and you are all in our prayers!!!