Sunday, April 18, 2010

hola...

My family and I decided to take a much needed vacation so we headed down to good 'ol mexico with Eric's parents and sister. We had a week full of lots of sun and sand and most importantly...food. Get ready for photo overload:) Enjoy!

Pool Time!



Sisters in our "mitchy matchy" swimsuits as Julie would say
Lots of food...



Capturing some of the babe's adorable swim suits...the leopard bikini...need I say more?




Trying to get creative with made-up games...you can't go wrong when Jer is there...he's hysterical!



Sand time with the babes...


Some quality time with g-ma and g-pa...LOVE this pic

Harlow was having a hard time deciding whether or not she wanted to buy this sombrero...decisions...
Dying Easter eggs...well, everyone dyed a few eggs, then gave up, so Sammie and I were the only committed ones:)

Julie and Harlow having some quality balcony time during sunset
We had such a great time spending a few days together as a family and had a VERY hard time coming back to reality. Thank you Rod and Diane!!! You're the best! P.S. If you ever need company in that boring old condo...I guess Harlow and I can come and give you some entertainment:)

2 comments:

Brittny said...

oh man! looks like you had a great time!!! um and I love all of harlows little swimsuits, they are to die for! leopard bikini?!! do they make that in my size! haha. its adorable!

Lindsay said...

looks like fun, im jealous.