Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween 08!

My friend Lyndi, her husband Kevin, Eric and I decided to throw a Halloween party this year. We invited a bunch of the younger couples in our ward, and I was very glad to see that most of them came! Our cousins Jeff and Natalie even made it up from Tucson for the festivities!!! It was a great way to get to know everyone and make new friends. Lyndi and I spent tons of time baking delish food and treats while the boys decorated the apartment... We dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth:)




6 comments:

Brittny said...

that looks like it was such a success and sooo fun! i wish we lived closer jess! p.s. your costumes turned out great:)

Jennah said...

Cute costumes! Eric told me you guys were going to dress up like them and you did an excellent job! What a fun party! Wish I could have been there :)

Marissa Marie said...

Cute blog, I love blogs! And your party was DEFINITELY a success. You guys did a great job...lots and lots of fun.

Jason and Amy said...

what an awesome party. wish we could of come. Love the costumes too, that is hilarious. we love that show.

Ashley said...

How fun! Your food ideas were so cute!

Kristin Rosell said...

Please forgive such a late comment but I have been really behind on my blog reading. However I just want you to know that I now look forward to yours and Eric's halloween costumes every year. Haha! This year was great. You never disappoint!