Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fear Factor!!!

When we were planning the party we were trying to think of a game to spice up things up and eventually came up with the idea of doing a couple's fear factor challenge...it was the hit of the party! Nothing is better than watching people gag:) The food that we had lined up: anchovies, sardines that were in soybean sauce with green chilies, red peppers, clam juice and the big kicker...pickled pigs feet that were semi-boneless...I was gagging at the store when I was buying all of this stuff. I was really surprised to see so many couples willing to participate. I almost peed my pants a few times, I was laughing so hard!!! You really get to see a different side of people...it was quite the success and ended the party with a bang! Oh, there was a prize...a gift certificate to a restaurant:)


Lyndi almost lost it on the final challenge...2 couples were left and they had to eat a piece of pig's feet, then chase it down with a swig of clam juice with an anchovie in it...I was dying! But they took the gold in the end:)

1 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

That is seriously awesome! I am surprised people actually did it. It must have been some restaurant :)