Wednesday, June 30, 2010

please, do come in...


We FINALLY got Harlow's room finished and I couldn't be happier! It was mostly done a few months ago but I was waiting on a few more things to be painted. I love that Harlow's room is big because it sure wasn't hard filling it up! It's crazy how much space toys and furniture take up! As you can see...when I think of a theme...I go overboard and take the color scheme very literally:) I initially wanted the color of the walls to be light pink...but it turned out a whole lot darker...and to be honest, I love it! But I am glad the white furniture tones it down a bit. Enjoy!

My dad made this bookshelf/toy box and it matches her other furniture perfectly. He's quite the carpenter:)

I saw a pillow similar to this and so I decided to re-create it. My sister and I found this adorable feather brooch and I just LOVE how it all turned out!


This is my favorite thing in the room. Harlow has such a unique profile and I love how the silhouette shows that! (And I just LOVE the frame:))


Well, there you go. Sorry it took so long to do, but that's life with a baby I guess:) Thinking back on how I originally wanted the nursery to look...the only thing that is the same is the black/white/pink scheme. It's funny how that works! I had so much fun putting this room together and I'm glad I did because it's the room we use the most in the house:)

2 comments:

mk said...

it is SO darling!!

Jamie Hammond Photography said...

wow, this is nicer than my whole house! great job! :)