Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cali baby shower...

My cute mom, sisters and my good friend Court got together to throw me an adorable baby shower last month. They decorated in the same colors as the baby's room is going to be. I am so mad, my camera battery died right as the shower started so I didn't get very many pics:( Here are the few that were taken-
Jess and Jess...

The cute decor...


Jenn and Court very intently trying to figure out how big my belly is when we played the first game where everyone tries to cut a piece of string to the size on my belly. Most people guessed that I was way bigger than I really am...haha! But grandma Joyce took home the win with an almost exact guess! Way to go Joyce!

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

I am so glad I was able to be there and help out with the shower. It was so good to see you and the fam. I am a little bummed since I totally forgot to take a picture with you! I did get a few pics of the the shower and of you measuring your belly. If you want them let me know:) The shower turned out great and you got a ton of cute things! Oh if only there was a girl in my future:) ha ha

Brittny said...

I wish I could have been there:( I hate that we live so far away from each other and that we are all so busy. growing up is the pits! one day we will all be reunited:)... Looks like it was a ton of fun! glad it went so well. Oh and your hair is sooo long and beautiful! I love it