Saturday, April 4, 2009

mexico...

My sister and her husband planned a weekend to come down from Utah and visit, so we decided to go to Mexico for a few days. About 4 days before the trip I was talking to my dad on the phone and mentioned that he, my mom and little sister should join us, and surprisingly he agreed! I was so excited! They are never spontaneous, so this was HUGE for them. We met up with Eric's parents, Rod and Diane down there and had such a fun weekend. Thanks again for letting us spend time in Mexico with you guys!!!

Sue wanted to get a "baby bump" picture, which is pretty difficult considering that I'm not really showing yet and I had a sweatshirt on, so Eric cand I decided to be a little sarcastic:)

Sue and Preston...

Rod and Diane...

1 comments:

sara said...

Wow! First, Congratulations! How super exciting for you! It has been a long long time since we have seen each other, so this will be fun catching up on some of your other posts :) You're still gorgeous of course and it looks like you and your family have so much fun together. I'm dying for some mexican weather right about now! & Keep us updated on baby news! Adios!