Monday, March 16, 2009

this is my life...



I've been CRAVING watermelon lately... too bad it's not in season yet, but even though it doesn't taste delish, for some reason it works. I am such a pig, I just cut it in half, grab a spoon and dig in and I've gotten into the bad habit of eating in bed:( The good thing is that I feel like I am hopefully getting over morning "all day" sickness so hopefully my life (and eating habits) will start to get back to normal. I think I've easily gone through 20 boxes of cereal in the past 4 weeks...sickening...I know!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats Jess! I am so excited for you guys! My babies were June and September so I know all about being HUGE in the summer. My suggestion: spend everyday at the pool. Thats what I did, I got to the point where I didnt care that when I entered the water it spilled over the sides:)

Jason and Amy said...

Jessica you are my TWIN! When I was pregnant with the babies all i could eat was cereal. I woud puke and then lay in the bath tub and eat a bowl of cereal till i puked that one up. I remember telling jason we had like 20 boxes of cereal in the pantry, he didnt believe me so i counted and there we like 25. Hope you feel better soon. Saw Rod & Diane last week they are super excited about being grandparents :)

Brittny said...

haha you are so funny! I love that you do that because when I was little my dad use to cut our watermelon like that too, but it was cut into three:) at least it's healthy!